W ith Chinese New Year right around the corner and not to forget Valentine’s Day just days after, there’s a lot of serious shopping to do! What can I say; we have got to love our country guys! I mean, there’s always an event going on or a festival to celebrate every now and then. And the best thing about it apart from the huge and excessive celebration is that it gives us (especially women) more and more reasons to shop! (and more credit card debts too!).
This week we’re going fifty shades of red! From fire-engine crimson to lush burgundy, keep your Valentine’s Day burning hot with a spectrum of pinks and reds. Afterall, there’s no other perfect colour other than the colour of love.
Turn your temperature to sizzling with red hot hues we have lined up from our local online stores!
1) To Showcase Your Full Figure
We figure these dresses would be the perfect fit for both occasions. Why? Not only it is hot on trend, it’s decent and sweet enough to attend family dinners and open houses as it is not too revealing yet it shows the right amount of skin for a sexy evening out with your love.
1) H&M Pleated Skater Dress in Pink, RM99 Pink N Proper.
2) V-neck Lace Peplum Dress, RM 54 from Banana Mustard.
3) H&M Floral Printed Dress in Pink, RM99 Pink N Proper.
2) Flatter a slim build with these peplum/structured tops
If you’re blessed with a slim build, create a more shapely figure with peplum tops or structured jackets. They make your body look curvier and sexier!
1) Sequin Collar Top, RM69 from Motte Closet.
2) Red Boyfriend Blazer, RM69 from Vicnity.
3) Peter-Pan Collared Crotchet Top, RM46 from Butterflyz Boutique.
4) Structured Peplum Top, RM63 from Collars and Colours.
3) For Those Sexy Legs of Yours
The designs and cuts are fantastic! Channel your sweet side with these romantic colours and looks.
1) Scissors Skirt, RM39 from Vicnity.
2) Slacker Wide Leg Pants, RM36 fromVicnity.
3) Asymmetrical Flowy Skirt, RM42 from Banana Mustard.
4) Rare London Oversized Bow Skirt in Red RM139 from Pink N Proper.
4) Other Things To Complete The Whole Package
These pieces are definitely a quick way to heighten the effects of any ensemble. Remember to keep it minimal. After all, less is always more.
1) Authentic River Island Lux Purse, RM89 from Glossy Amour.
2) Full Stud Two Way Tote, RM145 from Arrogant Minnie.
3) Verona Wedges, RM160 from Christy NG.
4) Red Love Necklace by G. Phillip Vintage Bijoux, RM49 from Glossy Amour.
5) Miss Dainty Maroon, RM80 from Christy NG.
With Ang Paos to give away, romantic but extravagant valentine gifts to consider for your partner and of course the cost to look good for both occasions, I must say there’s going to be some serious damage for someone’s bank account. Oh well, payday is coming soon anyway. So plan your budget and remember to put aside a little extra for shopping.