I t has always been a dream of every woman to look sexy and sultry like a mysterious creature. You walk past a group of guys and you want to see them just fall down on their knees, the same effect that Angelina Jolie or Megan Fox has on guys just by looking at them.
But how are you going to achieve that? Do you have to become a Hollywood actress or pump up your lips with collagen just to reach the same level of sex appeal? Or does being sexy simply means skimpy outfit and trying to do the “smize” all day?
Although people would say that sexiness comes from confidence inside of you, wearing the right outfit could help as well. The most important thing is not to try so hard and never even once cross that fine line between looking sexy and slutty.
Here’s a few pointers on on how to dress sexy without looking slutty:
1. Make sure your clothes fit really well. They don’t have to be super tight but they should be able to show all your curves.
2. Try not to be so obvious with your sheer top with lacy bra or hot pants that cramped your butt together with fishnet stockings. A slit with a little bit of leg showing or a top with lower neckline at the back is definitely sexier than anything else.
3. If you want to be adventurous and wear something a bit revealing like a top with plunging neckline or skirt slightly higher than your comfortable length, pair it up with something more conservative perhaps a dark jeans or button-front shirt. It’s all about balancing things up.
4. Gym is not the place for you to wear the skimpiest workout outfit ever designed. Leotards are definitely a no-no. Think about being comfortable first before anything else. The good news is gym is the only place that bare-midriff is okay and not slutty.
5. If you feel like your outfit choice of the day is not giving anything sexy at all, put on those high-heels before you walk out of the door. A pair of high-heels are not only sexy, they give the illusion of height and change the way you walk. Research shows that high-heels change your posture and strengthened the muscles.
Now that you have all these tips, there’s just no excuse for you to look slutty. Unless it is by choice.
Source: 3fatchicks.com and ivillage.com
Photos: David Castillo Dominici via freedigitalphotos.com